5GB FREE DATA - on any network, Courtesy of our new partners BBGo
KUMA has teamed up with Broadband Go to offer our CONNECT range with a free, multi-network SIM card.
Buy any device from our CONNECT range here and get a FREE 5GB SIM card included
The Broadband Go card will choose the best network provider depending on your location to maintain ultimate connectivity. The Broadband Go SIM comes with a one-off 5GB of FREE data, there is no commitment to sign up for a Broadband Go package even if you choose to use the 5GB of free data.
Broadband Go solves the challenge of always having mobile broadband wherever you pitch. Our multi-network data SIM means you can roam the UK and Europe without having to desperately scramble to find a mobile signal or public Wi-Fi. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who wants to stay connected wherever they go, from touring in a motorhome, camping in a field, or simply travelling for business.
Compared to keeping multiple SIMs, it costs less, is better for the environment and stops you from having to switch different SIM cards around. We have different plans to suit how much data you need, and they all come with a 30-day data rollover. Using Broadband Go is simple too, thanks to the Broadband Go app on Android and iOS. Get up and running in minutes and top up with data bundles if you need extra.
The amount of content you can get with 5GB depends on the type of content and how it is compressed. Here are some estimates of how much you can get with 5GB of data:
- Streaming music: You can stream around 500 hours of music with a standard streaming service.
- Streaming video: You can stream around 50 hours of standard definition video or around 10 hours of high definition video.
- Browsing the web: You can browse the web for around 50 hours.
- Email: You can send and receive around 50,000 emails with attachments.
- Social media: You can use social media platforms for around 50 hours.
- File downloads: You can download around 5,000 high-resolution photos or 50 full-length movies.
Keep in mind that these estimates are approximate and can vary depending on the specific content and the compression used.
It's also important to note that these are rough estimates and it's likely that you will consume less or more data based on your usage. Also, usage of certain apps and services like video conferencing, online gaming, and software updates can consume more data than other activities.